- Strawberry Oreo Cake
- Great Frosting
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Jellybean Pancake
- Cream Puffs
- Red Bean Mochi
- Shamrock Shake Cake
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Rose Mochi
- Drumstick Ice cream
This is my ebook library in its entirety. All of them are in either .epub, .pdf, or .mobi format, but most are in .epub. All I as is that you like/reblog this post if you download.
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide To the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- The Wall and Other Stories - Jean Paul Sartre
pretty much everything you need to give your blog a makeover
i made a collection of
theme makers + resources-
my fav blog page makers,
updates tab tutorials
+ bonus (colour scheme ideas, my top 10 themes with sidebar/ without sidebar )
none of the themes/resources are mine, it took me like 4 days to put this together and i hope you find it useful, please like/reblog to spread the word, have fun! (also please tell me if any of the links arent working so i can fix them)
Thank you for reading! :)
"Race Card" by Gary Taylor (invention of whiteness in Elizabeth England)
Staging Whiteness by Mary F. Brewer (more general; p. 1-10; ch 1)
The Invention of the White Race by Theodore W. Allen (colonial America, complex legal and philosophical history)
So I found this list of books that were banned from Tucson, Arizona schools when, in 2010, Arizona used a state law “to shut down the controversial classes that conservative legislators accused of politicizing Latino students.” The law has been declared…
wanna make your experience on this site just a teeny bit easier? here u go friend (n˘v˘•)¬
a LOT more stuff under the cut!!
- various tips & tricks
- check your post limit
- reaction gif blog
- get xkit
- get tumblr saviour
- get unfollow hater
- tag cloud generator (2) (3)
- more shortcuts
- recover old themes
- html symbols & entities (2)
- big tutorial masterpost
- post formatting
- how to make a gif
- mobile tumblr saviour
- random image script
- mass tag replacer
- get snow falling on your blog
- rainbow headers
- how to have a gif icon
- block users
- beginner gifmaking tutorials
- lots more useful stuff
Under the cut you will find a guide about Everything & Anything British. I am British, but that does not make me and expert on everything in this little island so please forgive me if some of the things bellow aren’t 100% accurate. More might be added further down the road. Please Like or Reblog if this helped you in any way, Enjoy!
A zombie (Haitian Creole: zonbi; North Mbundu: nzumbe) is an animated corpse raised by magical means, such as witchcraft. The term is often figuratively applied to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli. Since the late 19th century, zombies have acquired notable popularity, especially in North American and European folklore.
In modern times, the term “zombie” has been applied to an undead being in horror fiction, often drawing from the depiction of zombies in George A. Romero’s 1968 film Night of the Living Dead.They have appeared as plot devices in various books, films, television shows, video games and comics.
- Origin of Zombies
- Zombie Origins
- A History of Real Zombies
- The Truth Behind Zombies
- A brief history of Zombies
- Zombie History and Haitian Folklore
- Zombies: The Real Story of the Undead
- On the Origin of the Zombie
- Origin and Popular Culture
- 5 Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen
- A Real Zombie Apocalypse Is Possible After All
- Science Behind The Last Of Us
- The Biology of Zombies
- Zombie Strength and Weaknesses
- Zombie Weaknesses
- 8 Best Guns for a Zombie Apocalypse
- Zombie Tools
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapon Guide
- Gun Terms
- Best Guns for the Zombie Apocalypse
- Anti-Zombie Weapons and Defense
- Survival Skills
- Ultimate Survival Guide
- Common Sense to Surviving the Apocalypse
- Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
- The Science of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
- So You Want To: Write A Zombie Apocalypse
- How to Write a Good Zombie Novel
- Top Tips for Writing Zombies
- How to Write a Zombie Book
- A Good Ending to a Zombie Novel
- The Top 20 Zombie Novels of the Past Decade
- 15 Essential Zombie Reads
- List of Zombie Novels
One of the best weapons you have with a novel like this is the characters. The threat is everywhere and danger is close to the heart. The key to a good novel is developed characters, and with Zombies you need that raw development so the reader worries about any sudden death or injury they have. Do not treat zombies just like they are monsters, pick out certain features on some, have some younger and older ones. They were people once.
I often find myself having to explain how schools in the UK work and it’s never fun saying the same thing so many times. As you may be aware, the UK is split into 4 main countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. None of these countries follow the exact same education system. Below is just a guide on how English schools work, if you would like a guide on any of the other countries or have any questions, just shoot me a message and i’ll get right to it!
↳ HOW TO: Play anything having to do with theatre.
Unfortunately for some players, their view of how a theatre space works is very off if they’ve never actually done a play. With the rise of roleplays that revolve around theatre and performing theatre and being a theatre major, I figured it’d be a good idea to put this out there. Luckily for you, I did competitive theatre for four years and have had plenty of time to figure out at least basic information that anyone in any theatre company would know. I probably left a lot out, but here goes.
A little guide to romantic orientations that I made to help. My apologies for any errors or if I left any romantic orientations out. ♡
tip/ guide on⇛how to play a traumatised character
made for salvatore-vixen
Making a character that’s crazy or traumatised isn’t easy. You have to first and foremost make it realistic and make it in a way that you can write and understand the character you are playing yourself. So I’ve constructed little guide’s and how to’s on how one could go about playing the ‘crazy’ or ‘traumatised’ character
There are many sayings such as ‘a killer/ psychopath/ monster is never born that way but created’, with this in mind I think the character’s childhood is extremely important for you to focus on first and foremost:
- 6 Types of Dysfunctional Childhoods You Should Know About
- Forum on How Childhood Effects Adulthood
- Dealing with Childhood Neglect
- Nature VS Nurture
- Effects of losing someone as a child
- How to Identify a Traumatised Child
The different types of trauma and the different effects it can have:
Serial killers, formed or made?
- What ticks at serial killers
- What is a killer, how is different to a serial killer?
- Common traits of serial killers
- Creating your villain
- Inside the mind
- Serial Killer Quotes (Warning this is extremely dark)
There are also many questions you need to first ask yourself:
- What happened to this character to make them this way?
- Is killing sexual or vengeful for them?
- What is their weapon of choice? Why?
- Who are their victims- strangers or close ones?
- Do they care about being caught?
- How do they act around everybody else? Are they innocent seeming, malicious, dangerous, impulsive?
- Is there a specific trigger for the character?
- What do the victims all have in common?
This will help you write out a story and idea for how you think your character was formed and made. Remember that not every serial killer has a sob story behind them- sometimes they just are what they are. I’m yet to see a well thought out and planned murderer/ killer in a RP.
- Kit Harrington
- Ezra Miller
- Joseph Gordan Levitt
- Alex Pettyfer
- Keegan Allen
- Munro Chambers
- Zac Efron
- Max Irons
- James Franco
- Dave Franco
- Dylan O’Brien
- Christian Bale
- Justin Timberlake
- Michael Fassbender
- Jayden Smith
- Zayn Malik
- Josh Hutcherson
- Iwan Rheon
- Sarah Hyland
- Katie Cassidy
- Nina Dobrev
- Lucy Hale
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Brittany Snow
- Ellen Page
- Megan Fox
- Aubrey Plaza
- Lindsey Fonseca
- Michelle Trachtenberg
- Naya Rivera
- Antonia Thomas
- Mia Wasikowska
- Hayden Panettiere
- Lucy Liu